Sunday, May 18, 2014

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again 

 

Welcome an hello to all , I'm Ruby i am 24 years old.. i have the most amazing boyfriend and my fur baby Luna ... i have recently started my new spiritual journey as a wiccan, i have finally found my way and i could not be anymore happier. Everyday i learn something new and it just comes natural to me. i would like to share with you all my life experiences , also my spiritual way.
 I am going to keep this nice and simple and let you all get to know me threw my page , i hope  you all enjoy 


Blessed Be )O(

2 comments:

  1. Merry Meet & Welcome to blogland, my sister!

    Brightest Blessings,
    Lady Caer Morganna
    )O(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your warm welcome sister!! ... i hope you enjoy my blog as i will with yours :)

      blessed be )o(
      Ruby

      Delete